Words from the hiring manager
“This is an amazing opportunity to work on our ambitious new mobile title with huge potential. We have an awesome, talented team dedicated to delivering the very best while maintaining a healthy work/life balance, with regular body and mind focused activities, social events and goodies. If you love working with great people, are passionate about design/production and delivering world class results, come join us and share in our success!”
Pixel Toys is looking for a dedicated and experienced Design Producer to work alongside the Game Director and support our talented Designers and Feature Owners.
If you have a passion for mobile games and design, are a seasoned Producer, or someone with a creative/design background who has a strong aptitude for production, then we think you’d be perfect for this role and would love to hear from you.
As the Design Producer, your main responsibility is to ensure the smooth operation of the Design and UX teams, collaborating with their feature pods, across all disciplines and our partner, to ensure maximum efficiency and forward momentum.
Another key area of responsibility is assisting the Game Director as they drive the vision, turning feedback into actions and balancing the needs of the longer term schedule with polishing the game experience.
- Provide project management support for the Design and UX teams including scheduling and milestones
- Facilitate the creation of detailed Design/UX specs, reviews and updates
- Coordinate with our external partner and internal resources to deliver first class, player ready content
- Schedule regular reviews of game features in development and coordinate with the Game Director on priorities and actions
- Consolidate all feedback, ensuring that decisions are tracked and planned appropriately
- Provide weekly reports of the latest design, UX and build progress
- Actively manage risks and issues facing the Design and UX teams
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and consolidate information sources
- You have a passion for games and mobile games in particular
- You have a background in, or a strong aptitude for, game design and production
- You’re comfortable creating schedules in a variety of formats
- You have worked on at least 2 published games for the full product lifecycle
- You aren’t afraid to collaborate on a problem and provide solutions
- You’re can create detailed design specifications
- You’re comfortable working with and managing external partners
- You’re used to delivering high-quality at pace in a live-ops environment
- You have experience with using data driven design
- You don’t just focus on schedules, but quality and results
- You have an eye for detail and believe in delivering best-in-class
- You build strong relationships with the team and rapport with key personnel
- You’re self motivated and know how to get things done
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Staff training and development
- Quarterly Wellness days (On-site massages, Yoga & workouts; nutritionally balanced snacks and health foods)
- Flexi-time working hours
- 25 days holiday + additional duvet/loyalty holiday days
- Monthly socials and twice-yearly whole company events
- Private Medical and Death In Service Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- A warm, modern office environment – tea, coffee, fruit and soft drinks all provided
- Get the weekend started early with beverages and banter every Friday
- And a chance to shape, grow and benefit from the future of Pixel Toys
Pixel Toys is a diverse, equal opportunities employer and believes strongly in maintaining an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We strive to provide an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and join in driving our joint success. Recruitment selection is based on skills, experience and a good Pixel Toys mission and values fit.