Pixel Toys are looking for a passionate Associate Producer with the right attributes and attitude to join us in building ground-breaking games people want to play.
With a strong understanding of agile development principles and practices, you’ll help to steer exciting projects and drive innovative feature development.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing developer at an exciting time in the company’s development and work on titles that push the limits of the latest mobile and VR hardware.
Come and work in a flexible environment where you can add your ideas to the mix and help create the most enjoyable and entertaining games possible.
Assist the Production team in the running of live projects, including:
- Working with multidisciplinary teams to develop features on time and within budget
- Coordination of daily stand-ups
- Identifying development impediments and finding solutions
- Management of sprint backlogs and sprints, including:
- Resource balancing
- Identifying new tasks for current or future sprints
- Clarifying and expanding task descriptions
- Tracking development over time and reporting to Production
- Identifying and mitigating development risks
- Conducting sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings
- Writing clear, achievable product feature descriptions, accurately categorising issues as Epics,
- Stories, Tasks, Sub-tasks or Bugs
- Writing accurate, easy-to-follow meeting minutes and following up on action items
- Consolidating project information and writing clear status reports
JOB REQUIREMENTS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
Ideally you will have most or all of the following:
- Proven project management skills with full product life-cycle dev experience
- Bullet-proof grasp of Agile / SCRUM project management methodologies
- Personable; great with people
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a keen eye for detail
- Passionate about games and free-to-play, enjoying a wide spectrum of games
- Able to collaborate across multidisciplinary teams, inspiring and leading them to achieving goals
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills with a cool, calm approach
- Ability to summarise complex problems and present in a clear and concise way
- A driven, team-focused self-starter
- Willing to adapt to changing business objectives and manage change
We’ll be really pleased if you have:
- 1 years’ Production experience in a game development capacity
- Free-to-play game experience
- Strong experience of JIRA & Confluence
- Experience shipping Unity titles
- Experience developing on iOS & Android
- Qualifications in Agile game development
WHY APPLY TO PIXEL TOYS
Pixel Toys is an award-winning developer situated in the heart of the beautiful Regency town of Leamington Spa.
The company works on games that are played and loved by millions of gamers across the world, pushes what’s technically and visually possible on mobile and is creating pioneering titles in the emerging VR space.
We are a growing company and recently moved into a new completely refurbished office in the centre of Leamington Spa.
WE’LL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work in a flexible environment
- Help define the studio culture and values
- Create genre-leading, award winning titles
IN ADDITION WE WILL:
- Pay a competitive salary, negotiable based on experience
- Provide pension, healthcare, and childcare schemes
- Commit to a great bonus scheme
- Provide regular activities like pub and cinema nights as well a team building events
- Commit to adding additional benefits as we grow