Role: Project Director
Location: Leamington Spa
Type: Full-time Role
With proven success with high end mobile games, we firmly believe we can push the envelope even further as we take an ambitious step forward with our next product.
This is a fantastic opportunity to Lead a team in the development of an original IP, 3rd person action adventure game across a variety of hardware platforms, which will push the graphical and gameplay limits of mobile.
You will own responsibility for the delivery and success of the game from all stages of development through to market launch and beyond.
As a proven leader you will be responsible for building, leading and motivating a team of talented developers to deliver a best in class 3rd person action / adventure game using cutting edge technology. You’ll be naturally inspiring, passionate and driven to building incredible experiences for your audiences.
- Project P+L
- On time delivery
- Ensure product quality in collaboration with stakeholders
- Execution against defined goals
- 1st party relationship management in collaboration with business development
- Work with business, publishing and first parties to maximize the projects success
- Report to stakeholders providing clear updates and plans
- Own and manage resources and priorities
Ideally, you will have / be most or all of the following:
- Minimum 5 years experience leading games teams with a minimum of 2 released products in a Project Director or Executive Producer role
- Experience managing multi-million dollar budget(s)
- Highly motivated and driven
- Excellent organisational, management and motivational skills
- Creative, pragmatic and able to find the best solutions to overcome challenges and deliver on goals
- 3rd Person Action / adventure game experience preferred
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Staff training and development
- Quarterly Wellness days (On-site massages, Yoga & nutritionally balanced
snacks and health foods)
- Flexi-time working hours
- 25 days holiday + additional duvet/loyalty holiday days
- Monthly socials and twice-yearly whole company events
- Private Medical and Death In Service Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- A warm, modern office environment – tea, coffee, fruit and soft drinks all provided
- Get the weekend started early with beverages and banter every Friday
- And a chance to shape and grow and benefit from the future of Pixel Toys
Pixel Toys is a diverse, equal opportunities employer and believes strongly in maintaining an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We strive to provide an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and join in driving our joint success. Recruitment selection is based on skills, experience and a good Pixel Toys mission and values fit.