Role: Experienced Animator
Location: Leamington Spa
Type: Full-time Role
You live for motion! You will work closely with the character art and technical team to bring exciting characters to life in our games. You will be skilled in both in-game motion and cinematic sequences, able to communicate rich personalities through your work.
- Produce high-quality animations under the supervision of our Art Directors
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to fully realize our characters and environments through movement
- Working closely and collaboratively with the art and technical teams
- job knowledge sharing in order to further advance our whole team
Ideally, you will have most or all of the following:
- You live for motion! You will work closely with the character art and technical teams to bring exciting characters to life in our games.
- You will be skilled in both in-game motion and cinematic sequences, able to communicate rich personalities through your work.
- You will have a showreel that demonstrates a high level of knowledge and skill in animating human characters, and an understanding of cinematography.
- Show passion for animation and strive to deliver the very best in all you produce, driving those around you to do the same
- Being an active member of the art team, contributing ideas, concepts and technical solutions that will help build great games and sharing knowledge across the team.
- Effective file management and integration of assets into developed games, ensuring adherence to established checking guidelines and safe working practices.
- Be an effective communicator within the company.
- Technical animation skills are desired alongside a problem-solving approach.
- Unity or similar game engine experience is essential.
- Experience working in a games development environment
Why Apply To Pixel Toys
Pixel Toys is an up and coming developer having grown from a 2 man team in 2012 to around 90 staff today, working on some of the most high profile and most downloaded titles in the mobile space today from our brand new offices in the center of Leamington Spa. Joining the team now will give you the opportunity to be a part of a growing team going from strength to strength. We’ll give you the opportunity to :
- Work in a flexible creative environment
- help define the evolving studio culture and values
- Contribute your input and ideas to all areas of our business
- Be involved in defining studio processes and working practices
- Help create the next big games in our portfolio as a studio