Pixel Toys is looking for a Lead Mobile Designer to work in partnership with the senior leadership team on our next AAA mobile title.
Are you experienced in, and passionate about, free-to-play games design and development? Are you committed to building incredibly fun games within a supportive and engaging team environment? Do you love leading and supporting developers to deliver the best possible results? If the answer to all these things is ‘yes’, then we’d love to hear from you. Simply fill out the form on our website, send us your CV and any examples of your past work or portfolio.
Expected Experience & Skill Set
- Familiar with all aspects of free-to-play design and development
- Relevant leadership experience
- Able to motivate and mentor a team of design experts
- Committed to growing the skills and capabilities of our developers
- Experience supporting development by maintaining a robust design process
- Great documentation, communication and consensus building skills
Desirable to Have
- Proven experience working on one (or more) successful free-to-play title(s)
- Core gameplay design, implementation and balancing experience
- Monetisation, economy and meta system design experience
- An interest in psychology and player motivations
- Familiar with Unity games development
- Comfortable analysing target audiences, user behaviours and key metrics
- Presentation skills
Why Work for Us?
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Contributory Pension scheme
- In service Life Insurance
- Duvet days off, increasing with length of service
- An excellent office environment with free fruit
- Monthly socials and twice-yearly epic parties
- Beer Fridays every week
- Town centre location
- Staff training and development
- Quarterly Wellness days (On-site massages, Yoga & nutritionally balanced snacks)
- Private Medical Insurance for yourself
- Free Parking pass (dependent on home location)
- And a chance to shape and grow and benefit from the future of Pixel Toys.