Pixel Toys are looking for experienced level designers to join our burgeoning Action Studio.
Do you want to play a key role in building immersive action experiences for VR and cutting edge platforms? Do you have the passion and skill set to craft expertly paced levels, and seamlessly weave action encounters and narrative beats into incredibly fun and unforgettable experiences?
If the answer to all these things is ‘yes’, then we’d love to hear from you. Simply fill out the form on our website, send us your CV and examples of your past work or portfolio.
- Past Titles – Proven experience creating high quality levels in VR, Narrative Action, or FPS genres.
- Design Experience – Able to own all aspects of level creation, from paper design through to implementation of combat encounters, quest objectives, narrative hook up and final balancing.
- Teamwork – Enjoys collaborating with the project leads and game team to find creative solutions and deliver the best possible results.
- Unity – Comfortable using the editor in a level design capacity from previous experience.
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Staff training and development
- Quarterly Wellness days (On-site massages, Yoga & nutritionally balanced
snacks and health foods)
- Flexi-time working hours
- 25 days holiday + additional duvet/loyalty holiday days
- Monthly socials and twice-yearly whole company events
- Private Medical and Death In Service Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- A warm, modern office environment – tea, coffee, fruit and soft drinks all provided
- Get the weekend started early with beverages and banter every Friday
- And a chance to shape and grow and benefit from the future of Pixel Toys