Role: Marketing Artist
Be a key part of defining the marketing style of our games, including playing a key role in defining the look and feel of our brands and producing top-quality marketing assets for all internal and external communications. Ensure the brand identity is clear and distinctive, and that all marketing art and brand identity elements are consistent and reflect the creative game vision.
- Working with the Marketing and Game Development teams, and other production stakeholders, to produce first rate marketing assets
- Create assets that will communicate effectively across a wide variety of media, such as key art pieces, logos, typography and motion graphics, and develop toolkits to guide the production of brand assets by other internal and external teams.
- Creating top quality marketing assets for online and offline uses, including 2D/3D static assets, and motion graphics;
- Managing the marketing art production process, including maintaining an asset roadmap and delivery schedule;
- Help us to ensure that all assets reach the required quality, ensuring that all marketing art and brand identity elements are consistent, and reflect the artistic direction and distinct visual identity of the project;
Skills and Knowledge
- Experienced in the following packages: Maya, Adobe suite, Substance Painter. Familiar with offline renderers such as Marmoset Toolbag and Red Shift ideal for the role.
- Good eye and technical proficiency in creating impactful art assets
- Strong understanding of visual storytelling and of how to drive audience engagement;
- Good understanding of brand and marketing communications, and visual and stylistic trends, especially within games and entertainment;
- Great organisational skills and ability to prioritise a varied workload, take initiative, be responsive to deadlines in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both spoken and written;
- A real passion for games, entertainment, design and great marketing;
- Relevant Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Marketing Artist, ideally gained within the games industry or related creative field, including experience in developing brand art tools and producing assets in a range of styles and formats or other relevant experience;
- Degree or equivalent training in 2D graphic art and graphic design desirable;
- Strong experience in graphic design, layout, composition and typography;
- 3D/Motion graphics experience desirable;
- Experience giving detailed feedback and communicating with multiple stakeholders, including both internal teams and external partners;