You live for motion! You will work closely with the character art and technical team to bring exciting characters to life in our games. You will be skilled in both in-game motion and cinematic sequences, able to communicate rich personalities through your work.
- Produce high quality animations under the supervision of our Art Directors
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to fully realize our characters and environments through movement
- Working closely and collaboratively with the art and technical teams
- job knowledge sharing in order to further advance our whole team
- You live for motion! You will work closely with the character art and technical teams to bring exciting characters to life in our games.
- You will be skilled in both in-game motion and cinematic sequences, able to communicate rich personalities through your work.
- You will have a showreel that demonstrates a high level of knowledge and skill in animating human characters, and an understanding of cinematography.
- You should be comfortable working with motion capture and editing dense keyframe data, as well as being familiar with the retargeting process
- You are experienced in cinematography and creating dynamic camera sequences e.g. previz, cinematics
- Show passion for animation and strive to deliver the very best in all you produce, driving those around you to do the same
- Being an active member of the art team, contributing ideas, concepts and technical solutions that will help build great games and sharing knowledge across the team.
- Effective file management and integration of assets into developed games, ensuring adherence to established checking guidelines and safe working practices.
- Be a positive, proactive, supportive staff member – assisting the team leads, fellow team members in all aspects of development.
- Be an effective communicator within the company.
- Be able to review and feedback on others’ work whilst demonstrating skilled hands-on abilities.
- Technical animation skills are desired alongside a problem solving approach.
- Unity or similar game engine experience is essential.
- 3+ years of experience working in a games development environment
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Staff training and development
- Quarterly Wellness days (On-site massages, Yoga & nutritionally balanced
snacks and health foods)
- Flexi-time working hours
- 25 days holiday + additional duvet/loyalty holiday days
- Monthly socials and twice-yearly whole company events
- Private Medical and Death In Service Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- A warm, modern office environment – tea, coffee, fruit and soft drinks all provided
- Get the weekend started early with beverages and banter every Friday
- And a chance to shape and grow and benefit from the future of Pixel Toys
Pixel Toys is a diverse, equal opportunities employer and believes strongly in maintaining an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We strive to provide an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and join in driving our joint success. Recruitment selection is based on skills, experience and a good Pixel Toys mission and values fit.