We are seeking a talented Audio Designer with a passion for creating world-class audio content for AAA and mobile platforms. You’ll be responsible for creating and implementing original SFX using our in-house library as well as sourcing new material to bolster the library as our Audio Team expands.
- Create AAA standard, original SFX using a range of sound design methods and techniques
- Utilise both Unity’s core audio capabilities as well as FMOD middleware to produce excellent results in technical audio design
- Assist the publishing team in the creation of trailers and other marketing materials
- Represent audio interests within cross-discipline feature groups
- Work closely with our new Audio Team to deliver AAA audio across all our games
JOB REQUIREMENTS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
Ideally, you will have most or all of the following:
- Demonstrable sound design skills
- Good knowledge of audio middleware solutions, particularly FMOD.
- Familiarity with Unity tools and workflows.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Learning new systems quickly
- Good knowledge of field and studio recording
- Familiarity with Foley recording and application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for playing and making games
We’ll be really pleased if you have:
- Experience developing on iOS or Android
- Experience and/or training in agile development
- Experienced Reaper user
- Experience using Soundly
- Comfortable running dialogue sessions
- Working experience writing code to implement audio in Unity
- Bachelor’s degree in music, audio or post-production or other relevant training
- Good musical knowledge as a musician and/or composer
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Contributory Pension scheme
- In service Life Insurance
- Duvet days off, increasing with length of service
- An excellent office environment with free fruit
- Monthly socials and twice-yearly epic parties
- Beer Fridays every week
- Town centre location
- Staff training and development
- Quarterly Wellness days (On-site massages, Yoga & nutritionally balanced snacks)
- Private Medical Insurance for yourself
- Free Parking pass (dependent on home location)
- And a chance to shape and grow and benefit from the future of Pixel Toys.